Tuesday 15 February 2011

Childbirth doesn't hurt??...and more!!

My son said childbirth doesn’t hurt – said that women are just ‘extra’ - can’t be any worse than taking his insulin injections!!
I said - *Bwoy…

After my brother’s car broke down he said he’ll drive me to Oxford..
He got it fixed... I asked him again...
He said - Bwoy….

Asked my mate what she did for Valentine’s Day – she said she cooked -she cleaned she watched TV – ‘hubby’ went out
We both said – Bwoy…

Malcolm x said – “Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery!”
When you think about that - Bwoy

Marcus Garvey said – “The whole world is run on ‘Bluff”
If that’s true – then - Bwoy…

Marcus Garvey also said – “Chance has never yet satisfied the hope of a suffering people”
Hard to disagree - Bwoy

Mayo Angelo said – “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel…”
She also said - Effective action is always unjust - Bwoy

George Bush said of Iraq in ’97 - “I fully understand those who say you can't win this thing militarily. That's exactly what the United States military says, that you can't win this military." --George W. Bush, on the need for political progress in Iraq, Washington, D.C., Oct. 17, 2007 – Bwoy

Tony Blair said – “Now is not the time for sound bites…but I can feel the hand of history upon my shoulder!” - Bwoy

I said to my son... “Your cats are so greedy... look how they eat... they’re like animals!”...
He said - Bwoy

Donald Trump said “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway… think big!. “
He also said …”All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected!”

Gotta love him! - now that’s confidence!!’

*Bwoy… ( Not to be mistaken for Boy!)
Slang terminology used:
1. To denote complete despair,
2. When words simply fail
3. When avoidance is required
4. Where disgust is evident but politeness - necessary
5. To express shock
NB :- *Can also be used when in agreement!

Disclaimer… If any of the quotes are incorrect I apologise now… I have no money right now - no real estate to speak of - so please do not sue!… Many quotations were sourced from that ‘electronic fountain of knowledge’… the lazy mans library.. The internet x
Ps if I were extremely wealthy I probably wouldn’t say anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment