Thursday 24 February 2011

Stop Procrastinating!

Okay - my aim today is to stop procrastinating.
I've done pretty much all I need to complete this 'assignment - and presentation'

'Hold up'..what's this?..I'm shocked by what I've just witnessed on The 'Jeremy Kyle' Show
A very young woman said her 'boyfriend' beat her up - kicked her - strangled - her spat in her face - then headbutted her! Did I mention she's pregnant?? well...she is..6mths - so that's not all he's done!!
what the hellllllllllllllllll
I never watch this show - don't think I can watch it now!
I have a day off so it's on in the background..
Damn

Anyway - back to my aim for today...
Today my aim is to stop 'not' taking action and get it done..
Oh my gosh - the creep is on now!! the crowd are booing him....
Again.. Dawna - to the plan..

I was given sound advice that it helps to 'do the thing you don't want to do 1st..
whatever you're putting off - do 'that' first.. then you'd have the rest of the day to yourself...promise??..yay!!

So.. I'm going to hoover - then knuckle down to work..then later - have a wonderfully relaxing bubble bath and watch Comedy Central!!

You wont believe it!..the man said he if he didn't care about his woman would he have this??? - then proceeded to expose what looked like some 'kinda' home made tattoo of her name 'etched' on his left chest! At which point Kyle just screamed at the guy ' What's that?? - you think that makes you a Mahnnnn??...I tell you what men do - they don't beat WOMEN!!

(Heck..reckon every woman needs a 'Jeremy Kyle' in her life - he's very protective..cool - kinda feisty though - funny sometimes - is he always like this??

Okay.. they've all calmed down now.. 'Kyle's' offering sage advice.. couples advice..tapping in to the guys 'better nature'.. has hope for them...faith they can turn it around..

It's like theatre... I've seriously gotta turn this thing off!!
Ok - found the off button..speak later..thinking of you..wish me well..let you know how I get onx

No comments:

Post a Comment