Saturday 2 April 2011

Sick Day


Hi all

How are you and how was your week?
For some reason I have mild flu..
I have so many aches and a temperature that's not even funny.

Still.. I'm going to try and get at least some of what I want to do done.
I think fresh air may be good remedy - so I'm going go outside and dig up the entire weed laden turf at the back!
I bought some sprouts last week to plant so I have to decide where.

I want someone to cook me soup. My mum would but I haven't been there all week so it would be really out of order to call and ask for soup knowing full well she had an eye op (bad daughter)

that's the other thing i must try and do today.. see mum

I wish soup was 'emailable' then one of you nice readers could press send and it would appear on my dashboard - I'd click eat.. it would become real.. I'd stretch out my hand pick it up and eat it..( I'm not delirious I promise..)

Talk to me if you like..

Have a good day..
See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment