Thursday 16 June 2011

Garden update..and how lovely words beat caffine any day of the week!!!

I've been so tired the past few days I feel I must look like a zombie..
Yet... despite how I feel.. I was given the most beautiful compliment today that I was lost for words (which is kinda rare)honestly.. I was.. no.. am.. so happy

Gave me all the energy I needed to get through the rest of the day..

Then..5mins into getting in.. my mum and brother popped round to drop off some bits..which was cool as I needed her advice on when I could pick my 'greens'.. wanted to show her how well I've been doing... It turns out my 'greens' are actually broccoli.. I said.. "When can i dig them out?" .. she said "look.. that's the broccoli there!! ..it grows over ground!!"

Rahtid..sure enough.. there they were.. lardamercy 'city girl' for real..

She then went on to show me that all the weeds I've been cultivating(I couldn't remember what I planted so wanted to play safe) are actually strangling my carrots.. she told me the 'flowers' I picked off my apple tree were the apples!! and then went on to show me how to prune the dead flowers off the rose bush..or I wont get more flowers!!

What the f***!! ...I thought I was doing so well..seriously.. I've got allot to learn!
I now have to tidy it all up..tired or not.. mother!!!! It has to be nice!!!

Shite!!! I'm grateful for her wisdom but... arrrrrrrhIt'll have to wait til tomorrow..
I need a hug

Anyway.. Buju anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment