Friday 22 July 2011

Fun days..but not for all...



I had such a lovely day today. I’m tired but it’s a good tired.

We had a ‘fun day' at work and the sun shone throughout.
Again I attempted to regain my sprint crown ( from back in the day) and again I lost...Can’t compete with those young fit ‘new blood' cute ladies.. shit they were so fast..lol
So.. as long and as lovely these legs are.. they definitely aren’t as quick as they used to be!!.
3 legged race was fun, and the rest..
Oohh.. over and out for me ..gotta go and soak these babies.. I’m knackered .
I hear the weather will be nice this weekend so enjoy!
Good nightx

*******

Yes my day was fine but I'm aware that for others it wasn't so great..
Tragic events in Oslo/Norway were terrible






Somalia..

People are having problems of all kinds

So I'm thankful - for every day I have a moment just to smile!! :)x

2 comments:

  1. I had a great Friday too. I work Sunday through Thursday, so yesterday was a great day for me. I got so much done. I even went to work for a couple of hours to finsih up a few pending issues that I didn't get an opportunity to finish this week.

    I exercised and had a mostly enjoyable relaxing day. I could use more days like that to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear you had a good day too Reggie.. that's what I like.. contented people just doing their thing.. 'tryna' make each day work out right
    I too, could use more days like that:)

    ReplyDelete