Thursday 14 July 2011

Good morning world..

It's official.
The best time of day is between 5 and 5.30 in the morn. It's so still and quiet, calm, and as it's 'summer' fairly mild in the garden.
I've watched practically every episode of Frasier and still can't get enough of it. Ferguson the Butler with his old English charm! Niles and Daphne.. believe I'll watch the re-run on the plus 1!
Writing these few words on the page before the world I know really begins - everything feels clearer, fresher, purer. I remember staying up all night quite often back in the day and feeling completely energised all day. My need for sleep then was minimal, too excited about life.

I have much to do today, so seems best to get an early start, made a start on a new play last night which defo has legs and will be my 'battery charger' over the weeks

I've actually been awake since about 4am. there used to be a saying that the early bird catches the worm. I think it's more a case of the early bird acquires depth of inspiration, uncluttered by pollutants the mind is reborn, and the soul renewed.
Have a lovely dayx

No comments:

Post a Comment