Sunday 31 July 2011

I love that you love..


My eyes
When you look into them and smile
I see my soul reflected in you
My hair
As wild and as soft as I can be
That only you see
It's uniquely me
My arms
That wrap around you at night
Ever so tight
My legs
err.. ditto

My mind
As you're never challenged or afraid
You care about the things I say
My insecurities
Even those I struggle to know
Struggle to control
As I struggle to grow
So many reasons for me to love you
Yes
I love that you love
Me

Happy SMSx

4 comments:

  1. This post is almost as beautiful as that model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @"err.. ditto" I fill in the blanks :)))

    Dawna you should publish for real. beautiful post, beautiful model

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Reggie thank you
    @Chrome thank you also..
    and yes..the model is truly very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy picture hmmmmm lyrical poet in the HOUSE how comes I missed this one....yes funny err.. ditto got me laughing :)

    ReplyDelete