Monday 18 July 2011

Is Nick Clegg thinking.. this may be my moment to pounce?.. nah..il adore Dave!! /Remember Connexions?


I realise that we the public can be a forgetful bunch at times but I don't think the Lib Dems can regain their 'credibility' any time soon..
In fact.. In my humble opinion the worst thing they could do right now is to even attempt to try any kind of 'uprising' against their bedfellows as this article seems to suggest .. eewww.. how tasteless..

Any attempt to cosy up to the Labour Party, now that the head honcho is 'kind of in the heat' would be such a disgusting display of 'kissassism' that .. I'd struggle to take them serious ever again!!

My advice would be.. keep calm and carry on.. it'll pass - and no doubt.. much sooner than it should!!


****

As Connexions fizzles out without so much as a wimper - we eagerly await the new national all age careers service..
I'm still struggling to understand how secondary schools seem to overlook the importance of an in-house careers advisor - has talking about 'careers' been demoted in the ranks in terms of importance? .. what better way to motivate young people than to keep a focus on the wonderful outcomes that may be possible as a result of their studies..
Anyway..
Taking into consideration that the needs of adults and young people are quite different it'll be interesting to see how this one size fits all approach will.. 'fit all' .. I must retrieve my old connexions training manuals.. ahhhh - it all began so well..

4 comments:

  1. I say Nick should make a move, best time to act. but has he got the balls? I doubt it. Now back to Mr. "Call me" Dave a.k.a the pink condom, he is adorable as my back foot. bleeding charlatan.

    I'm not hating (well I am :) but if he has any integrity he should resign

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not on your 'nelly' will 'call me' Dave the 'adorable charlatan' resign lol:)
    If Nick has the balls to do a u turn on some of his key policies - I suspect he has enough front to pounce on a wounded mate:)

    I doubt if he would though.. I suspect he secretly (or not so secretly) admires our Dave - who will plead ignorance to any wrongdoing.. *sob* "I trusted them..and they let me down"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Politicians are the same all over the world Dawna. They're all like diapers.....all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol:) Politicians for me are begining to feel like a boyfriend that's let me down too many times and i'm ready to let go!! When I accept he'll never be what I want him to be, and I can never really trust or depend on him again!!;-)
    Every so often he may woo you and the temptation returns but then ..blammm' naff all has changed!!

    ReplyDelete