Saturday 23 July 2011

Saturday thought selection..


I’ve had my early morning fix of Fraiser, and for the 1st time in as long as I can remember this is the first weekend I have absolutely no pending deadline assignment to complete. I’m seriously toying with the idea of going back to bed, and having a lie in - and really chilling out.
Alternatively I could just crack on with the housework, just in case my big sis were to pass by I wouldn’t want her to think I’m a slob- or lazy:)
***
The Massacre of the Innocents is referred to in wiki as the order of King Herod to wipe out the first born of every household ( remember that story?.. early stories of extremism)

Why did I think of that?.. I'm watching the news and the Norwegian Prime minister is holding a press call and trying to answer questions about what has happened.

Not everyone with extreme beliefs will carryout such atrocious acts, but you wonder why anyone would want to harm innocent people in that way.
Why would anyone want to massacre the innocents?

***

Diabolical dreams

Had a dream I had a fight with a woman..
"You people are.." she said.. followed by something rude.. (can't remember what)
"What you say?" I asked ..
She repeated it..something was thrown..(by me..;)
I remember I allowed 3 slaps to the face before I threw caution to the wind, grabbed her by the hair and gave her some 'licks'.. It wasn't too bad.. but I remember feeling terrible afterwards that I allowed myself to get embroiled in a fight at all..( not my style) .. but I was provoked and had to defend myself was my justification













***
The verdict?
Gonna go back to bed and chill for a bit






















Arise fresh and ready for housework
Conduct some family affairs
Buy a bottle of red and chill in a tidy home with an unfinished script with a view to immersing myself in another world





If the sun makes a prolonged appearance I'll be out there chilling with nature..enjoy yoursx

3 comments:

  1. The bed is always the best option; though usually, we have other things to do.

    I'm choosing that option myself this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had an enjoyable chill day. Sometimes those are the best kinds of days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chocolate Covered Daydreams - I did have an enjoyable day thank you - musing - doing a bit here and there.. oooh very infrequently :) Hope you had a nice day too!

    ReplyDelete