Monday 22 August 2011

Mellow Monday..

Must try and relax a bit today!. Chill with a book and do a bit of reading. I still have a number of things to do before I'm back at work but today my body seems to be saying, don't stress, take it easy a bit, it's all good..

So yes, it'll be a quiet one.



If I can muster the energy I'll do a spot of gardening.

I planted what I think may be courgette or marrow awhile back but haven't seen any sign of them. In fact I'm not sure what i planted there so if you recognise this flower, and know what it is.. please let me know.





I have a feeling whatever it is, it's supposed to grow about ground!!

I've still got some painting to do etc.. I'll see if I can squeeze abit in later on in the week.. but that requires quite a bit more energy than what's on offer, so..for today, that's on pause

4 comments:

  1. hmm not sure, the flower looks a bit like a hibiscus, but those are usually red.

    Listen to the body, rest up and re-inspire your rested self

    Dawna!!! thanks for Friday darling, just read your Tinseltown review lol! Now I have an imprint of your lovely self on my mind reading your blog takes on visual dimension :)))

    ps: sharpen your cue stick skills a re-match is out there waiting ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've googled them both (marrow)and they both look very similar (flowers) but I have a feeling now it's courgette. Both grow above ground so i'll keep an eye on them!!

    Anytime Chrome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that flower looks like a cucumber flower to me? :) the leaves have that look too? i think youve got cucumbers comin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michelle I think you're right!! i just googled it and the flowers look identical.. exciting..

    ReplyDelete