Saturday 20 August 2011

Mistaken Identity..

Small children do make me laugh sometimes..

My brother was out and about yesterday when, a small child looked at him in absolute amazement, pointed at him and (tugging away at her mothers arm) shouted "look mummy!!!.. there's Rastamouse!!"

My brother said the lady looked at him with a little embarrased half smile, and tried to usher the child away, presumably just in case any offence was caused..
but as she tried to hurry away, the child just continued to 'walk backwards' arms 'a' waving and with a both happy and forlorn voice shouted, "byyyeee Rastamouse!!"
He thought it was hilarious.. as did I..
Well.. she wont see this post or possibly believe it, but this.. is actually Rastamouse!!



Either way, I get the impression her day was made yesterday!!lol




No comments:

Post a Comment