Friday 23 September 2011

Bad Apples..

Never let one bad apple convince you all apples are bad
This can apply to many things
But is usually a phrase attributed to people.
It's worth remembering whenever doubt creeps in
Doubt erodes trust
The sins of one
Does not the sins of many make



Let that bad apple go
where-ever bad apples go
Be you not convinced of their powers to mutate
or spread 'virus like' at break-neck speed



Once contained, they're harmless
Walk on by
No, never let one bad apple mislead you
All apples are not bad

6 comments:

  1. You're funny.
    The bad ones make me sick..
    Masquerading in the bloody bowl like they're good!
    root 'em out an dump 'em I say:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like apples too :) and i judge each apple based on its own merit... :) not that im in any position to judge... im just sayin... you know!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya Michelle:).. I hear ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love apples my current favourites are the PINK LADIES wink wink hmmmm let me see...some have the potential to cause havoc with the teeth though I call these the BAD boys hehehe!!!.....Golden delicious juicy but can get boring and can be shadey colour wise under cover jobbies.....aint nothing too grand about these so called gala apples all pretty looking but can leave a sour taste....and as for granny smith don't judge the crunch you could lose a tooth if you munch too hard LOOOL

    Anyway like michelle just said I can only judge what I know and these are the apples I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. ChilledLeo - you had some rum with your dinner this eve?? lol!! a likle wray an' neph' hmm.. sip sip??
    sure you haven't been munching on some fermented cox's?? hehehe
    Seriously..I think I need to diversify.. try some new apples..:)

    ReplyDelete