Thursday 8 September 2011

Interview with Professor Rich Banks..Author

Came across this interview with the Author Rich Banks on interracial dating. How racism affects the marriage prospects of Black Women, and rather than wait, should consider dating outside racial lines. It's also stated that they are still less likely to, than males.

Available on the blog/forum/online magazine/forum Beyond Black & White
Discussing compatibility and colour

The Banks biography

Studies were carried out in the U.S..
There are some interesting points being discussed.. may be a little difficult to decipher in places.. and I'll confess I didn't hear til the end, but what I did hear was interesting enough for me to share..

Discrimination affects so much more than some may realise.. it's never limited to just the individual
Sounds like he got a lot of stick in the U.S..
Gosh.. my book shopping list is growing!!
Will read and comment at a later date..

No comments:

Post a Comment