Saturday 10 September 2011

Love Types..

Hey hetro ladies.. do you have a type?
A man that'll turn your head and make your heart feel right?
If you're not hetro it'll be a woman I guess
Although about that I know nothing.. I must confess.


I hear some women say they like dark skinned or black guys, light skinned guys..white guys..tall guys.. short guys..cute guys.. thick guys.. slim guys..rich guys.. and bad guys.. smart guys and daft guys..serious guys and funny guys..

Me?.. I've never thought I actually have a type per-se
I can be seduced perhaps by fine eyes, and cute/boyish/macho men.

A friend of mine said I like arrogant guys.. as I had this odd crush on Alistair Campbell of all people
She asked me if I don't think he's slightly 'wicked?' ( she was thinking about the war)
'No!!'.. was my response.. ( I was thinking about something else!!)

Maybe it's the confidence thing.. or the power thing.. who knows..
attraction can be.. and is more often than not for me..indefinable
Obviously.. I don't go by looks alone.. it's the person/the character etc
and anyway I can honestly say I like different things about different people..

case in point...

Konshens.. ( nothing like Campbell)



I have a feeling though that my 'types' as she calls them do have something in common .. other than me..
So instead of types I think what I have developed is preferences...
Even with so many cute shorter men around I prefer tall men
I like funny guys but I prefer serious men/solitary men( but not moody!!) ( who have a sense of humour)
Young guys are hot but I prefer older men.. or young old guys

Confusing??.. that's attraction!

Ooh so many preference that I wont go into now..
But the thing with a preference is it's fluid.. it can change.. and does depending on the individual/s
So whenever a woman says to me she has a type, whilst chatting I usually ask certain questions and hey presto...before you know it.. she didn't really have a type at all!!.. at least she's usually not as rigid as she initially thought she was
There are some things that are not debatabe though .. like respect.. kindness..
love..loyalty etc

* giggles*.. this is such a girly indulgent post:))
Bet you guys are rolling your eyes.. ( pretty sure you have similar convos from time to time:)!!)err.. just maybe not as often.. err maybe after football??
Happy Saturdayx

2 comments:

  1. You know am enjoying this post alright Dawna and yes women think they have a type myself included but it's a fantasy ......but for me definitely has to be a tall man am certain of it, everything else I may have to consult the Old spice guy :))) Secomdly I thoroughly agree that some aspects of a type are JUST NOT for debate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ChilledLeo - ha ha..I like the way you say it's a fantasy, then say has to be a tall man...you're certain of it!!lol
    To be fair there are some things that will ignite a certain physical attraction.. whether we know it or not..
    errr..whether i'm aware of it or not!!!:)

    ReplyDelete