Monday 17 October 2011

Do women feel the cold more than men?...

Ok, it's really cold now, so cold that the heating had to go on as soon as I got up, which means I'm gonna have to put it on timer now to avoid that horrible biting air in the mornings( If I can remember how!! all these years and it still confuses me...)

Funny, I could hear on the TV they were discussing/trying to find out whether women feel the cold more than men
Answers included;
"Well that's he's for!"..(woman)
"Yes, but maybe that's because they just feel less in general!" ( woman)
"Maybe were more hot blooded!" (wink wink.. (man)

If they really wanted to find out, they could compare the heating bills of single men against those of women
( hmmm but that research could be flawed as some of these men may just be staying over at girlfriends houses gobbling up the heating there:)

I was thinking that if the reseacrh did uncover that women felt the cold more than men, they could lower the cost of fuel for women claiming gender equality rights or something like that..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment