Saturday 15 October 2011

Imagine.. we were all like that once...

My grandson is like the energiser bunny.
Thought I wore him out today but as soon as we got home pretty much all the books colours and toys were out
The settee became a trampoline whenever possible, and I’m pretty sure he talks non –stop, to me and to himself...around me
It’s so funny to watch him

He’s now at the age where he’ll ‘read’ a book to himself, before demanding I ‘read it!’... if and when his imagination dries up..
Can’t believe I actually uttered the words... “Shall we turn the telly on for a bit?”lol
Thank god for CBeebes bedtime hour...
I have a plan... pretty sure after his bath tonight he will be out like a light...
I bought him this book with a puppet hand... so now he’s got the puppet talking to me... “Hello Nanny!! It’s Kyan!” hmmm..pretty sure it’s a taking puppet hand... but hang on a minute I was meant to being doing that !!
He loves it... result!

No comments:

Post a Comment