Sunday 2 October 2011

Why didn't he call !?!...

If you Google the words, Why..Didn’t..He?...
The number 1 question that will come up is.... Call!!

Even if you just type in; Why.. Didn’t?( and stopped there)... He Call is top ten!!... number nine to be precise.

My Soul mate Sunday post today is in response to that (clearly very popluar) question.
Ladies (and maybe gents) I will confess that I too have tortured myself over that question in the past.
Not often, but enough to know I never want to do it again!!... so.....
If you never read a book about it, watch a film about it, or Google it(again and follow the links!) my answer is simple.
You will never know.

Once the object of your desire hasn’t, or didn’t call, whatever the real reason may be, chances are... you will never really know.
Even if you ask him outright... chances are, he will not tell you the truth. Who knows, maybe he's just as confused as you are!!... had no reason... just didn’t bother.
So, when that horrible feeling engulfs you, and you try to figure out why, just remember this...
It doesn’t matter.

There’s an old saying, what is for you, won’t go by you
And in this context I guess what I’m saying is; If you are meant to be together, you will, if not, fret not, something, or someone will come along to make you think... missed phone call? What phone call?

As women, we tend to over analyse things at times.I think it's in our nature.
But I’m not going to over analyse this
The answer to that number one question is ... don’t know

If you want to know how to handle the feelings that arise, that’s another story.
My main tip would be... keep busy, stay happy and live your life.
You are lovely and lovable, 1 missed call doesn’t change that
In short. One missed call does not a disaster make:)
Men get scared. Besides... he may just need time to come to terms with just how great you are
Be happy girlies
You will get your phone call!
Trust me..
Happy SMSx

2 comments:

  1. wy didn't he call cause he is a POOR excuse for a man....and believe you me his main reason will be I dropped the phone down the toilet and lost our number BS. The geniun once always call without faith and althouth they are few and far between I am certain the right one is out there just waiting to snap the right woman up munch lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh with that one ChilledLeo!
    can't argue with that

    ReplyDelete