Wednesday 19 October 2011

Yes.. it did pass:).. + the sounds of Morgan Heritage

I took the day step by step, minute by minute hour by hour.
Did all I could, completed what was possible, and accepted what wasn't..

Recognised I may be a bit run down, and that I'm definitely missing the sun..
It's cooolddddddddddddd

But I'm back now, and it's warm inside..

Remember that assignment I said I coasted a while back and felt bad about it? well.. been riding my brain for weeks so when I got home and saw the envelope I took a deep breath...I hadn't even taken my shoes off before I ripped the envelope open....turns out.. I did pretty darn fine!!!:)

So that was a bit of good news
Also had a great session tonight at Uni with a representative from Race on the Agenda who cleared up my confusions regarding Equalities Law Policy and practice..
Excellent.. now I can get on with it.. have a bit more faith in what I know.. and work on what I don't..

Now.. roll on tomorrow... but not before I drag my duvet down in front the box, have my dinner and watch something enjoyable..

Warm nights.. and the sounds of Morgan Heritage..yummy

You all have a nice night:)x





No comments:

Post a Comment