Wednesday 21 December 2011

Football.. football football..yawn....oh.. and racism charges

Did Kenny Dalglish, really tweet...'very disappointed with today's verdict. This is the time when Suarez needs our full support!. Let's not let him walk alone. KD'

Well... I'm tempted to say I'm a little dissapointed in you too KD!

Now I don't know much about Suarez.. but I do know that when I saw a photo of him this morning..I wondered how on earth he could possibly racially abuse a black player, because... he looked kinda black to me!!

Has he done a background check?..does he know his roots?... what's going on?



Maybe it was my TV...

Anyway.. seems he's been found guilty of racially abusing a black player, and John Terry... has been officially charged.
If John Terry is found guilty ( I'm possibly going to be very unpopular for saying this but..) he should not be allowed to remain England's captain.. period
there.. I said it..

Why did they take the job away from Rio? wasn't he the captain awhile back..



Pretty sure you've picked up I'm not particularly impressed with a number of footballers/ their antics, and in some cases the racist yobs that follow them around

Here's a question .. why racism in football?.. why not boxing, kickboxing or karate?.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment