Sunday 4 December 2011

Not that shallow..

Sometimes I say things... often in jest and I suspect it may leave some people thinking... gosh... she’s a bit shallow!?!
So just to (sort of) set the record straight I’ll just say...
I know that getting married is not all about the dress (and whether or not I look nice in it)



I know a man doesn’t have to be cute or handsome to be a ‘good man’
I also know that having a ‘wealthy’ partner doesn’t mean he will take care of me



I absolutely know good sex is not all about length and girth (esp. girth)
I know if he wears his ring it doesn’t mean he’ll be faithful
Just as I know that giving him the best ‘sex in the world’ won’t stop him from straying either
I know nice shoes are just ‘nice shoes’
I know not all neoliberals, are c***suckers
I also know that that can’t really be used a curse word... can it!?!Lol
I know that if a guy lets’ me down 1nce... It may be a bit harsh to dump him
I know that thin lips don’t always signify a lying tongue; just as joined up eyebrows.. can be parted!
I know that not all short men have that ‘napoleon complex’..



I know that not all intelligent men are smart
I know that if he says no to me once.. it doesn’t necessarily mean he hates me (therefore should be dumped)
I also know that honestly may be more important than fidelity (although a breach of either one may be the end)

I’ve been accused of being too fussy when it comes to my partners etc.. when truth is I’m not.. no more than anyone else I should think anyway... I could pick anyone of these, but I’m gonna go back to the dress and say... if I actually agree to marry anyone, believe me when I say it’s because he’s absolutely incredible to me...( in the most un-shallow way) so yes.. (ironically) I feel can be as shallow as I like at that point... so, if and when the day arises... I would like to look nice in my dress (only gonna do it 1nce.. if at all to be honest, as I may be going off the idea... :)

Have a lovely day
Happy SMSx

3 comments:

  1. My God!!! If size isn't important, then my life has no meaning........take that back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawna don't go off the idea pls it's one experience waiting for you.....and am gonna be there to catch the flowers:)..‘napoleon complex’ haha I say all short men have a complex epriod what they need to do is grow some extra balls and be more confident when approaching a woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catch away Ms Chilled.. bet you'll be laughign your head off back there sayign see.. I told ya!!.. :) okay.. i wont completely chuck the idea just yet..
    that mapoleon things contagious methinks.. uppign the height bar daily:)

    @Reggie.. you funny everytime

    ReplyDelete