Monday 16 January 2012

the early bird...

Gosh I've been up for what seems like ages!!

I've alot on this week so maybe that's why... I'm either fully energised to deal with it all, or a nervous wreck incapable of relaxing..
Still .. it's said the early brid catches the worm an all that...

I have a very important Uni appointment this week and am looking forward to it, but I know that I need to prepare myself fully beforehand, and not take my oodles of charm for granted!! ( did I just say that :-)... (who says oodles!?!) .. seriously.. who says this stuff...hmmm. perhaps someone low on sleep...I jest of course

My aim is to have a happy and positive week
( oops..previously when I've said say that... I've posted a captains log shortly after proclaiming my life is over.. so let's hope this is not a precursor to that lol)

No, It's okay..

I wish you all a great week, doing whatever you do..
whatever you do , do it well, do it with style, do it with grace.... and I'll do my best also..

Enjoy your day...

Catch you later sleep-ples.... x
( actually it's not that early anymore :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment