Wednesday 7 March 2012

Procrastination..

I tend to procrastinate...
Ideas and inspiration usually comes to me relatively easily. Then I’ll sit on them.. and I don’t know why..
I was asked once if I was afraid of success...

No.. I’m pretty sure I’m not... but I would love to get to the root of this procrastination thing... Which is actually very selective.
My challenge to myself is to (well at least try to... see I’m doing it even now) procrastinate less...
What stops me from getting some things done, may be lack of know how... I may require something but not know how to do it myself... then struggle to find someone else who does... that’s a bit of a dampener...
But again.. Maybe, I just need to try harder

1 comment:

  1. The truth is that I tend to procrastinate as well.

    ReplyDelete