Tuesday 3 July 2012

Teenagers.. and rolling a dumpling or two for a certain athelete

Ti makes me laugh.
He is adamant that I told him that women like a bit of drama.. a bit of mean you know.. delayed responses that kind of thing.

"Oh man!!".. he says .. "ive got you on one hand saying.. don't text me.!!" (I really didn't say that). I've got my dad and his brother saying .. "never give your all!!"( err.. I wouldn't follow that one Ti!!).. you guys are a mess!!.. you're all like a bunch of teenagers.. I'm talking to GRANDMA from now on!!"
Ti is convinced our generation are jokers...
What can I say

Out of the mouth of babes?

**
The Olympic games will soon be upon us (27th).. I've heard a few people say they've been told they wont be able to park outside their homes.. despite paying an arm and a leg for parking permits..!?!?
Hope all goes well.. it's not long now and a lot of work has gone into it.
I'm looking forward to what I hope will be a very 'pleasant' atmosphere.. and fresh energy..
If Mr Bolt wants some Caribbean.. I don't mind cooking a little something.. outside of that there's always peppers n spice.. yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment