Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween..

I usually hide from the local kids trick or treating... seriously creepy. Cute.. but creepy.

Maybe I’ll buy some little sweets for them this time, and not be such a meany,
after all.. those pumpkin lanterns look really cool.. even though I’ve never made one since childhood myself. I tried once when my own kids were small and nearly cut me finger, so that put a stop to that malarkey

Remember folks...Witches and wizards don’t wait til Halloween to come out.
They’re out and about...all –the- time
Muwah ah ah ah ah ::-\


Don't eat to much chocolate.. save some for later

4 comments:

  1. you're worse than my sister, she wouldn't open the door one Halloween I came round. last year I had these really big teenagers at my door trick or treating, one of them dressed up as a gorilla. I was like .. ok .. you know I had to say trick ;))

    rah! the doctor evil laugh, gonna bug you to do it for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny little ghosts are scary. Especially when there's a few of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily I was stuck in New Jersey and trying to get home on Halloween. But if I had been home, I still wouldn't have bought the little bastards any candy. I'm starting my "bah humbug" early this year.

    ReplyDelete