Saturday 20 October 2012

Sick

Great. I’m ill.
Ill or not I still have to do some shopping today, and carry on as usual.
Last night I remembered when my parents would travel from their home to mine if I were ill.. and bring me soup.. and Lucozade.

I don’t expect that kind of thing now of course, but whatever happened to that.
What's happend to us as people?
No care anymore
No love
No sense of... let me make Dawna something as she’s tired, and now.. she’s ill.
Just . no. sense.
Unfeeling is how we are at times.

Tell you what. We can read as much as we like about love, or science, or anything. . fill our heads with knowledge on how to be.. what makes marriage work, and all that kinda stuff... but it’s nowt . Absolutely nowt unless experienced - actioned.

Yes... I’m sick. Did I say?
Anyway.
Better get ready.

4 comments:

  1. Aww sweetheart! been zonked too, didnt go work yesterday. Get better yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm feeling a little better! defo less moody. Gonna rest up, take a pain killer. Hope you're feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well for what its worth, I hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete