Sunday 14 October 2012

Who was I in a past life?...

Last night after watching something on youtube I began to drift off. In fact I did drift off, but instead of sleeping I began ruminating on something that I’ve pondered over for awhile.
Past lives.

I’ve always wondered who I was in a past life, have done since a very young age. Back in the day my parents mentioned my being like my fathers grandmother, but I think we were just similar.. and I not... an incarnation of her per se.
Anyway. I think I’ve narrowed it down.

Why?.. you may wonder does it matter about who you were in a past life?. Well, I think it can explain certain aspects of who we are as people.. our calling perhaps. For me.. anyway, all that aside.. I’m just interested.
But it’s confusing.

Okay here’s what I’ve got. I was a woman, born during turbulent times of racial conflict.
I've struggled to work out which conflict.. it's still a little hazy.

I was young, and deeply in love with an amazing man who was taken from me – either killed or imprisoned during the conflict...I , met my own similar fate shortly after. I think perhaps it was a fairly recent conflict. I was actually born in 68, so this may have occurred shortly before that... I’m drawn to Zimbabwe’s 1st or 2nd Chimurenga... so maybe then but I’m not sure.
This may sound odd to some people, but last night I felt sure that it directs not only my relationships in terms of the qualities I seek or gravitate towards, an the importance of them...right down to my career, passions in life.. opinions I have, and mission/calling.
As I said.. it's becoming clearer but still a little hazy.
When I have more I will share more.

Anyway... I found this site on the net and for fun followed the instructions to see what it would tell me about my past life.
Here’s what it said....

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Iran around the year 1300. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
________________________________________
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
________________________________________
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
________________________________________
Do you remember now?



No comments:

Post a Comment