Wednesday 21 November 2012

Top chat..and way too cold to sleep outside..

Funniest TV quote on I'm a celebrity..."There's no way, in a million years, that I could have slept with two snakes!"
The kagagoogoo guy said it... do we believe him?

I got in, turned on the TV and that was the first thing I heard..
Funny :)
Had a nice evening in class.. explored some post-colonial theorists a little more, and issues surrounding concepts of culture and identity. Doesn't take much to make me smile, and the discussions tonight were quite energising.. good stuff. It's really cold outside so glad to be in.
I passed a homeless guy who said he was ex services. I honestly felt that there should be guaranteed homes for any ex military personnel... could they not take it from the military budget? ( It struck me as odd, I know some may ask why should they receive special treatment.. but .. I don't know.. just seemed wrong somehow)
Homelessness is no joke.. worst in the winter.

2 comments:

  1. Clearly it doesn't take much to make you smile.

    Homeless vets?!? That's absolutely scandalous. Particularly in an age when politicians brag about cutting taxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    It's not on is it Reggie..

    ReplyDelete