Monday 24 December 2012

Easy.. take it easy

The child in me and perhaps many others will be awakened over the next couple of days, so to kick things off... I enjoyed Mr Stink, I was really surprised to hear David Walliams wrote it.. I could have sworn I'd read that book as a child. how strange. Must be the style of writing.. the resurrection of a dormant memory.. "Mr Stink stank, he also stunk". ... great stuff



I look forward to seeing Shrek, assuming it will be on of course,

If not... here's that beautiful song from the movie




After which I shall have to refrain for a few days.

Of course all being well, the Eastenders Christmas special is a must.. other than that.. I'm easy.

here's the Alexandria Burke version



Easy take it easy?.. why.. D Brown of course


No comments:

Post a Comment