Saturday 19 January 2013

To appreciate

Caught up with a bit of news today... lots of sadness on confusion on to say the least. I limit my viewing anyway, but keep up when possible nonetheless.
Feel quite fortunate to be able to wrap up under a blanket and watch TV awhile. little things like that I sometimes forget to appreciate.

Learning to appreciate more.
Feels good

**

Watched a bit of take me out.. nice guy came out .. and all the girls turned off their lights!! I was baffled


**
Irish cream sure warms you up..
Alcoholic beverages go straight to my head.. I'm sure I'm not built for this stuff.. but a little now and then..


3 comments:

  1. I'm having a shot myself tonight and I rarely drink alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i avoid the news, normally read articles and commentary around it. lol, i know the lull of sweet drink. I had a friend round mine's who drank two full glasses of dessert wine and irish cream, said she could handle her alcohol, easy peasy. warned her them sweet shits can be very intoxicating. u can guess what happened next :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed Reggie.. a little of what you fancy..

    Yes Chrome I can :). Oh boy.. those sweet drinks.. ginger wine.. desert wine.. Irish.. !


    ReplyDelete