Thursday 30 May 2013

Fret not

“Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its best is power correcting everything that stands against love.”
Martin Luther king Jr

**

Taken to stressing about everything, at the moment. Things that haven't even happened, things that have already happened, things I should perhaps worry about, but somehow forgot.. then worry about what on earth I forgot.. Then I was reminded of this quote

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow.. it empties today of its strength"
Fart..seriously..it made little impact.

I'm probably a bit hormonal, bit tierd, bit fed up, bit angst.. and I haven't seen my mum in a few weeks either. Or my big bro.. and that's not on.

An odd sense of dissapointment over some things.. a little frustration at times, I'm still working through it (the feeling).. and at some point it will make sense, and perhaps even become a coherent readable, blogpost.



I did have a nice chat this evening though.. cleared the air a bit.. which means I basically got to talk as much as I want.

Ti's been an absolute star of late.


No comments:

Post a Comment