Sunday 15 September 2013

Soulmate Sunday

The sun is shining, the garden's a bit untidy, but dinners on the stove, and ( as I tested it last night) the heating works.
Good Great!'
In the week, I began reading an article, but hadn't saved the reference, so couldn't find it the following day.
Each day, I searched hard.. but couldn't find it.. it was frustrating
This morning, with little effort, I logged on , and bingo..found it.
Oddly.. I couldn't tell you how I found it.. but I've saved it this time.
I never gave up hope.
Which, I guess, is why I found it.
So, today, the message coming to me is.. never give up hope.. or stop looking
I am naturally curious

Those who tell you something is not possible, or laugh at your dreams, roll their eyes at your passion/s, or mock your hopes..
are often, those who have given up...disconnected..lost faith..silenced their inner child.. possibly haven't found their own dream.. are afraid, have tried and failed.. and have simply stopped

It happens
...to the best of us, and the worst of us
Until.

I, we all..have a choice to follow suit, or leave unbelievers be
It's quite possible, that they are not required.. for your dream to become a reality..
But, they may help to straighten your back a little, tilt your head a little higher.. and inspire purpose in your stride.


Today's quote

'When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time'.
Maya Angelou

Happy SMSx






2 comments:

  1. Hope is what we have to hang onto each day. I had lost hope for a long time but it is slowly coming back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that Birdie

    ReplyDelete