Friday 14 March 2014

Matchmaker matchmaker..

This week has flown by.
Busy and intense is how i'd describe it.
So It's do little Friday evening.

I watched a show called millionaire matchmaker. Very fun to watch.


At first I thought.. it must be difficult to find someone genuine if you're a millionaire. ( then I thought, well that can be tough anyway, millionaire or not). So at first I was skeptical, as some of the women laughed so hard at the guys bad jokes. But then I realized that all the women were very very beautiful looking, so in a way if the women are at all shallow for seeking cash benefits, the men are too for seeking the most beautiful looking women..


But then... I watched some more, and found myself quite enjoying it, and feeling less cynical.
Couples were mixed as in gay and straight, and ultimately.. both sides were simply seeking love and companionship, and they all had a good time.. even if there was no 'spark'

Seems there are lots of millionaire matchmakers ..

Well..every little helps.. after all, it can be tough for us millionaires to find the time .. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think I've only seen that show once. Maybe it's time to give it another try. I'm always interested in observing human nature.

    Happy weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Dana :)
    happy weekend also

    ReplyDelete