Sunday 12 October 2014

Racist rants on public transport

What is it about public transport that seems to bring this behaviour out in some people
There are quite a few racist rants that have been filmed and surface online

To be honest I could just about understand the Australian guy but that may be because he's drunk?
The one filming and laughing is a real ass don't you think
Try that in Jamaica I say.. or any where that guard is not a minority.

If that guard had taken him off the train and beat his arse, then his friends arse... well... lets just say it would have been errr...understandable
You know what i say?
Give everybody drink... and be done with it.


This was in the Guardian btw [click]
So I looked for the full version on Youtube



If I can walk somewhere I walk. Please don't talk to me if; I'm not in danger hurt upset or lost; you aint cute, your not lost, and its not necessary lol!!!. I'm joking, but you never can tell

No comments:

Post a Comment