Wednesday 19 November 2014

Geeks Rule OK

It has been suggested that Ed Miliband is too 'Geeky' to run the country, and as a result... never will.
It's possible.

I know it's early, but I think we will have a 'full' Conservative government come next year.
No Coalition.
The Lib Dems are pretty much dead in the water...aside from thier 'one saving grace'
The 'saving grace' who refuses to chew on the neck carcus of his comrade. Instead.. he sits ...and waits.


The eyes have it... hmmm yum yum...stealthy

I guess he knows that, ' he who wields the sword... rarely wears the crown'.

But Vince Cable needs to remember that he's not exactly a 'spring chicken'. Not being ageist or anything, but he is ( relatively) owl. That's how Caribbean people say it sometimes when we not being ageist.
He's 'owl'.
If you're Jamaican you may say... howl.
Anyway, linguistics aside, the man is frustrating.

I like him so much that if I saw him on the street, I'd get off a bus to greet him. But he's starting to look weak and wimpish to me... darn it.
So anyway... forget the Libdems.

Labour?
Ed Miliband strayed long ago into un-electable Neil Kinnock territory, and seems to be loving it. . Only, people don't seem to have the affection for him, as they did for Neil.

Neil Kinnock sunk his ship the day he delivered his infamous "we're alright"... "we're alright". - pause - "alright" ...speech.
Losing consecutive elections didn't help Mr Kinnock, neither did tripping over his own feet on the beach, and practically dragging his wife down with him.
But that day on the stage.. he could just as well have have well have approached the podium, and in his finest Jamaican accent screamed.. bumboclartttttttttttttttttttttttt !

That's how well it went down.




So... Ed the Geek?

The mainstream media are having a field day with him right now. Apparently he even eats a bacon sandwich like a prat.
No comment from me. That he's even eating bacon ... oh never mind

What is the UK coming to when a man can't even eat a sandwich in peace...



The Labour Party are beginning to strike me as a bunch of cowards. They all know Ed hasn't got what it takes to really raise the profile of the party.. but will they do anything about it..
will they heck.

So perhaps they deserve to lose.

To be fair I like Geeks. Geeks and Introverts.
Introverts are underrated.
But let's face it...extrovert Geeks can be annoying.
I have my Geek moments for sure. Geeks are cool.. Geeks rule..

But aint no Geek gonna win the next UK general election.
Mark my words.


**

- The Way We Were -

Memories,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures,
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? Could we?

Memories, may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember...
The way we were...
The way we were...




Lyrics by B Streisand

Yeah... I know...I am silly sometimes heehee. that'll be the Geek in me

Remember Spitting Image?



... Nevermind...I guess there's still time..

2 comments:

  1. I don't think Ed is a Geek as such, just a bit of a prat with no charisma, and how ever good his policies are (or not) he's never going to win because no one seems to like him. People look for leaders who a bit of umph and he has none.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly.
      He can't help. Seems like a nice guy and all that
      Just no 'umph' as you said... and when he tries to force it it still doesn't work!.. seems funny
      Some mainstream media outlets even criticized they way he tried to kiss his wife. That's going in pretty deep!.
      There's still time I guess..

      Delete