Monday 27 April 2015

Graduation Memories Pt 2

I had a great day.
We really enjoyed every moment. The speeches were brilliant, and I couldn't have asked for a more inspiring day.
I loved my gown even more this time.
Next time god willing, it will be red.

I'm so very tired now, so will write about it another day
My bed is calling...sleep is what I need x

With my sister



Me and Ti ( the other 2 had to work.. they got the pics instead :))


Me and sis again....


Selfie time...


Me with one of my fellow students...




With Ti..



Just me...


In the cafe chilling...



We took so many pictures today... it's funny because I don't usually like taking pictures. However, today was an exception. Today was a special day

10 comments:

  1. You should like having your photo taken because you look great in all of them! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in a mortarboard! Congrats again on your achievement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully enjoyed wearing it :)
      merci Debra.. a good day

      Delete
  3. A special day, indeed! Congratulations!


    ╭━┓╭━╮┳━╮╭━┓┏━╮╭━╮┏┳┓╭━┓
    ┃╱╱┃╱┃┃╱┃┃╱┓┣┳╯┣━┫╱┃╱╰━╮
    ╰━┛╰━╯┻╱┗╰━┛┻┗┛┻╱┻╱┻╱┗━╯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Birdie!!
      I'm always impressed the way you do that with words.. its lovely thanks :))

      Delete