Monday 30 November 2015

Attitude..

I saw a recent poster.
It said...
'A bad attitude is like a flat tire.
You ain't going anywhere unless you change it!'


Indeed.

It made me think about my own 'attitude'
We all have one.. whether it's considered good or bad is dependant on the situation I think... perhaps

Growing up, my attitude was fun, inquisitive, fun ( did I say that already?) open
Adolescence?.. rebellious, cheeky, fun, focussed, ambitious ( is that an attitude?)

Now?.. it varies.
But I try to avoid having .. 'a bad attitude'
It's not an attractive trait
Whenever i'm faced with a bad attitude ( even if it be my own) it brings out the worst in me...
Don't ask me what it is but I actually imagine myself providing at least one side of the face with a decent, slap

They say what annoys us is what we suppress in ourselves

Maybe.. maybe not

For me personally, I like the old adage, 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you..'

Attitudes can change. We can adopt a better one at any time if needs be
alternatively, life can batter a good attitude to pieces if one is not strong

Yes.. attitude
Are our lives a reflection of our attitude, in the same way its said that our homes reflect what we value? ( not sure how true that is)

A bad attitude is like a sugar cravin
You know you're better off not succumbing to it.. but there are times when it just feels so damn good.

Attitude forecast today - cool n easy ( for now)
Afternoon attitude forecast - hmmm...edgy, hot, but steady
Evening forecast - fun n flighty

2 comments:

  1. Attitude is everything. Having a positive one can make even difficult situations more bearable.

    Congratulations, Dawna! You won a copy of my book, That Mama is a Grouch. Please send me an email and let me know where you'd like me to mail it: sherry.a.ellis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Sherry!.. I'm a winner!! that's so cool :)

      Delete