Sunday 6 December 2015

Weekend WOW Factor: Narrow it down!. ft Reekado Banks - Sugar Baby..


There are so many things I'd like to do
I suspect many of us, have a number of things we would like to achieve in life.. if we haven't already done so
Even if that achievement is... to be content with what you have!
I have lately found that my focus and attention is being pulled many ways
I have a creative mind
But a scattered focus can produce scattered results!
Sometimes, it may be useful to 'narrow it down'

So...I'm in the process of doing that now.
I'm trying anyway.
I'm a planner

But here are a few things I'd quite like to do
It's not overly deep as I've already written a post outlining my goals and intentions awhile back.. and what i wrote.. still stands

But.. here are a few additions if you like


4 Things I'd like to do...


Get a decent tree!



Produce a tune with Don Jazzy




Produce a tune with Chronixx



Finishing writing my plays!



**


get on with it girl

Here's a question... what gets you moving?
is it a push... a pull... or both?

No comments:

Post a Comment