Saturday 11 November 2017

Simi - Owanbe

Laid back Saturday until evening
I was on my way home last night and was about to miss the night bus but to my surprise the driver stopped and waited.
The previous night I just made it with minutes to spare we he said he had delayed his time because of me

How nice was that?

Ive been able to tick housework off my list today, but i'll be honest, I haven't ventured out, and even doing my hair will have to wait for tomorrow, when i'll have a entire day of indulgence.

I remember when I 1st fell in love with Davido's Aye
Well this track by Simi feels so good, looks so good, Is fun and funny, and I love it!
I can only imagine it will be on our playlists for some time to come

Well done and good job lady

I almost forgot that it's winter here




For a full translation check out Yorubachic

No comments:

Post a Comment