Monday 7 May 2018

Music, Nature & Politics

Bank Holiday Monday!
more sun , more good food, more nature, may god keep the blessings coming!

I have a few tasks to complete, so currently it's form vs the sun, but I've decided to have both and complete pretty much outside. Wrap that up as soon as possible, although I do not feel rushed at all.



Congratulations to Simi for winning album of the year at this years Headies awards ceremony







It's a great album so check it out when you can


This is my favourite track off the album. It grew on me :)



Ive never worn these earrings before despite having them a few years. They're actually kinda cute in the sun don't you think?




I've watched this twice now and it's an impressive interview actually



For more information on Kingsley Moghalu [click]

No comments:

Post a Comment